-->

Sunday 22 July 2012

The Year

Vol. 5
16th - July - 2012
Which?
    This week was a quick drawing, I chose it because it was a quick one to do as I successfully predicted I wouldn't have much time this week, see my spare time work to see why.

    This time I decided to try and get the impression of the bowl with only lines as I am trying to learn some new techniques, I would like to make one out of lines etc but I don't want to leave one looking unfinished, one thing that was really difficult was the fish I had to find a tenner to use as subject material.

Nothing has happened recently I have nothing to comment on and my drawing is going very well, I am struggling to find things to type about.


This was quite an easy and quick one as I have said, and as I have done before I am leaving the text only sketched as its not really very difficult.


And naturally, the detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment