-->

Monday 17 September 2012

The Year

Vol. 13
10th - September - 2012
RA
Yes yes I said there would be more but I still have not had enough time, I believe the problem is I need to make a new page for most of the things I have in line, I have exeat this weekend that means I have a half day on Friday and spend the weekend at home, I will be spending most of the weekend at home every week after that.

    I chose this magazine because it is black and white, it is simple and the text is out of the way hence you will only see the photo and the main piece, This was quite fun to do I used a technique similar to Vol. 2 but I worked into it a bit more and built up the tone.


It is still strange that I had time to finish this I was working on it late into Sunday and I am very pleased with the result though I would have liked to have been able to add more contrast  but my 9B is tiny now and I am short of time.


Obligatory detail


No comments:

Post a Comment