-->

Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Year

Vol. 21
5th - November - 2012
Vanity Fair
    This week's was amazing operation realism has made a huge breakthrough this week, although I need to avert my eyes as the more I see it the more I pick out flaws. This is one of my best but I still prefer Vol. 4 and still don't know what it is I like about it that puts it so far above the rest, never the less this week was great.

    I had a lot of fun doing this one due in no small part to the nose, I can't tell you how pleased I am with this one, especially after the recent magazines. Although it is a well done magazine technically there are still problems, the 'background image' fades into shadow incorrectly on the left of bond kind of reducing the elegance of the whole thing. some of the shading isn't quite right etc etc. I blame the reduced use of a light-box or alternately I was more concerned with the face than the background, any time transferred from the background to the face is well spent.

    I chose this magazine because I saw the new bond movie, there are mixed opinions about this particular motion picture there is the school of thought that it was awesome! Then the small minority that loath it for some strange reason. I loved it and wanted to see it again. especially the part when **** ******* **** *** *** ***** ****** because that is my favourite of its type and it looks awesome ********** **** * ******** ** *** *** *** *******. I don't want to give any spoilers.

I had a really big smudge proble on this one I had started darkening the top segment and the bit of paper I used was useless and everything was the colour of Bond's chin I also didn't pick out any highlights on the figure in the background.


Observe the well crafted nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment