-->

Sunday 4 November 2012

The Year


Vol. 20
29nd - October - 2012
The New Yorker
    This is the second part of america and the reason I have two American magazines and two Mitt magazines, what's special about this one? I stayed in the new yorker . . . hotel, and thats why I chose the magazine, it was on a whim.

    This week I tried to return to doing subtle work the stuff I always walk about but have recently forgot about myself and I'm happy to say operation realism has got off to a good start and I am hiding the pencil strokes, what would have taken me half a day I spread out over the week because for once I had time thanks to the holidays. I am at school again so as I type this so that time has ended but hopfully I can be a little more productive and active this half of the term.


I have recently acquired some super dark Koh-I-Noor pencils that really help to get a great contrast, I also didn't close the book till I took the photo so that it stayed dark giving me an excuse why the others aren't as dark.


Obligitory detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment