-->

Monday 17 December 2012

The Year


Vol. 22
12th - November - 2012
Focus
    Epiphany week four; a crisis of confidence, I'm really bored of drawing faces so I am treating this like a mid-life crisis, unfortunately only good cover magazines have people so here is a mammoth. This was honestly a terrible cover I didn't like it before I was drawing it now I like it even less this clearly impacted on the quality of the drawing, eg I didn't finish it.

    I don't even know what to say about this magazine, the mammoth was difficult technically to make things worse the mammoth was almost completely black in the photocopy, this deterred me from the mammoth but the background was fiddly boring and uninteresting to do. I had time to do more but I wasn't enjoying it at all.


    There was a lot of trial and error trying to get a likeness of the mammoths fur, I kinda got there eventually, the right effect but not a perfect match.


    My favourite part is beneath the legs in the pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment