-->

Monday 17 December 2012

The Year


Vol. 24
26th - November - 2012
delicious
    First and foremost I must apologise I lost the original cover, I think I left it in the photocopier at school by the 
time I realised they were off the shelves, the black and white will have to do.

   If I had to describe this magazine I would have to say. . . elegant? It seems to have a lot of finesse in it if you catch my drift? This time I didn't finish it because I didn't have time  I was enjoying it but I wasn't rushing it just being careful and taking it slow, quality over quantity.


You can see me messing around with contrast in the background that's because a black and white photocopy has an annoying habit of messing with red.


I really liked the contrast between the left and right side of the ummmm Caramelised clementine & pomegranate pavlova that isn't easy to see in the photos only the scans.


No comments:

Post a Comment