-->

Monday 17 December 2012

The Year


Vol. 26
10th - December - 2012
Radiotimes
    Epiphany may have come to the end with this revisited magazines, Radiotimes bring the best covers, the end of my detail epiphany has started a new epiphany for contrast, I have some strange disorder where I constantly fail to add enough contrast by the time I realise I am scared to return thinking I'll over darken or expand shade.

    But anyway if I full through the contrast epiphany soon I cant thin of any epiphany worthy subjects and I may be on the final stretch on the never ending journey to a perfect magazine, there's a paradox for you. It made me really happy basicly.


Not finished but at this point this may have overtaken Wallace and Gromit in my favourites I even like the hair the best of which is on the left side of the face.


Just yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment