-->

Wednesday 16 January 2013

The Year


 Vol. 29
31st - December - 2012
TV & Satellite
    I wish there were more magazines like Radiotimes and TV & Satellite just with a big face on the front these are my favourite to draw, unfortunately there are limited TV magazines in the UK  I only thought there was one until I saw this one It was a good find.

    This one was very difficult in terms of one side of the face, the right side of the face for some reason I couldn't quite get the correct tone my excuse is the colour  threw me off. I don;'t know why but this magazine doesn't look just right. My pencil strokes may be a bit obvious in this magazine.

    I can't complain but it's not my favourite.


I was struggaling with the hair learning some decent hair techniques might be my next mission.


The eyes kinda look good, not mega millimetre accurate but the impression is good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment