-->

Monday 7 January 2013

The Year

 Vol. 28
24th - December - 2012
Loaded
    Loaded yeah a gentleman's magazine without much gentleman to it, I just couldn't turn down the amazing cover and upon further inspection it's full of great faces mainly of Gazza and a bit of gentlemen's literature as well as a gentlemen's calender yes. It's not as bad as I make it sound.

    Week two of mission contrast not the best like last week I got the contrast but something else wrong on top this time instead of misplacing the dark bits I made them way to small as if I turned the brightness up  but other than that it's a good and finished magazine I'm quite pleased with the outcome it was almost perfect, maybe not perfect. 


I decided not to shade the title because I thought it would blend. . . also writing boring.


An I the only one who thinks. . . scary eyes?



No comments:

Post a Comment