-->

Sunday 24 February 2013

The Year


 Vol. 36
18th - February - 2012
M&S
    I'm feeling pretty self critical right now to be perfectly honest starting with, as brilliant as promarkers are they are they can leak through 4 sheets of copy paper and ruin your beautiful cover.

It's got to that stage, off the supplements and onto freebie magazines I really don't want to end up drawing gardens but I suspect I may reach that stage at least this magazine is pretty good the face isn't that bad although in my drawing it looks quite smudgy for whatever reason, the problem with a smooth face is picking out the highlights in such a way as . . . you can't see them to well.

   That didn't make much sense did it, once again the more I look the more mistakes I see, the mouth is a bit lopsided I might quit before I start to hate this magazine.

is it a reflection of my mood? why do all the magazines end up looking so drowsy?


meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment