-->

Sunday 24 February 2013

The Year


 Vol. 35
11th - February - 2012
Q
    (I assume it's Quarterly)

    Oh muse Matt Bellamy and his . . . odd? nose the one that seems to make this seem completly odd although I think it's right. this was a pretty good magazine one were I could just focus on the faces without anything complicated in-between well not much at least.

    Apart from the bad chin and the mysterious nose I would have to say this is a pretty good magazine with some interesting hair predominantly on the right although that doesn't mean I drew it. I had a problem with the skin tone and took my all in the subtlety saying way to far so it's all subtlety and the subtle bits are not the subtle any more.


just lots of silly little errors.


. . . detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment