-->

Monday 1 October 2012

The Year

Vol. 15
24th - September - 2012
Culture
    This was also A problem magazine as usual, the magazine was actually good I should say this was a problem week... As usual the problem being I had an evening to do it in. just like Vol. 3 and we all know what that turned out like. But no it'g all good because in less time of continuous work I did all of it hurrah. 

    The story behind this magazine is a teeny bit complex despite asking nobody from school got me one, so Saturday when I came home I had no magazine worked for an hour did history for an hour then went out. Naturally I would want a magazine as soon as I woke up to get it done in time, so I asked our hosts  for one and they gave me a delectable history magazine, the only problem being it wasn't in date but I was perfectly ready to do it and not mention the date. (That would have been a first)

    At home the next day I stumbled upon a nice whisky magazine an monthly in date, (that may reappear) if you are wondering why I had an evening to do it in and not a day or you scrolled down and saw it has nothing to do with whiskey I can explain, due to failure for a second week in a row I left important things at school, not a sketchbook thankfully but I was delayed to the evening, in that time I saw the magazine a supplemental to the Sunday Times I chose, I switched to it because I was ecstatic that we had a king with an X in the title, that's it.


    You can see I left out the detail in the Ruff the reason being if I was to do that I would have needed the whole week or at least another hour or two. Overall I am very pleased with this one and it is among my best I think


    You can see in this auto colour corrected photo that there is barley any shading on the face and the contrast with the face is what makes this magazine awesome, this also enforces one of my art lesson thingys be subtle.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment