-->

Sunday 7 October 2012

The Year


Vol. 16
1st - October - 2012
Decanter
    Once again I left this late but as soon as I hit Saturday I was ready, usually I don't even have the magazine by then and have to get it, draw it and post it on the same weekend. I got this at the end of the previous week and although I didn't start I wad prepared to start as soon as I got home.

    I chose this one only because it was nicely framed by all the arches other than that there is nothing to special, it wasn't to nice to draw. It took a long time because it was so black and wasn't particularly fun compared to previous weeks. Mostly it was pretty average week and there is not much to talk about.


On the Black & White version the subtle shades disappear into fewer shades that's why it didn't turn out to good.


You can see the subtle contrast in the chandelier and arch, that was the most difficult part. 







No comments:

Post a Comment