-->

Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Year

Vol. 17
8th - October - 2012
Digital Arts
    This week had the beginnings of a problem week, by that I mean I forgot to get it again, this time I got two magazines and at some point I should get used to getting one a weekend but it's not looking hopeful, I chose this magazine because currently I have been trying out drawing on an I-Phone that's actually quite easy but I just haven't quite got the hang of it yet., the cover on this magazine was taken from a poster by Jakub Gwiazdowski. I really love it because the balance of colour seems perfect to me.

    I chose this one not only because I liked the look of it but it was simple and I had a lot of artwork to do that weekend that a barley managed anyway. I took the photo on Saturday and I worked into it a bit the next day darkening some of the hair and the shadows.


There are some visible mistakes that I fixed the next day noticeably the lines defining the nose. 


It was quite difficult to get such a light skin tone and and make it even, I had to use very big strokes luckily the cross hatching alleviated the roughness but the strokes are way to obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment