-->

Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Year

Vol.19
22nd - October - 2012
The Week
    Hmmm The Week, it seems familiar wait I've done it before? Nope this one is American you can tell because it's blue, this is one of my souvenirs from New York along with a hat some shoes and another magazine, things are cheaper in New York you can get a shirt for the equivalent of 60p. It was a bit odd how the American and UK versions of the week are so similar the only difference is the colour and more native stories are expanded.

    I chose this magazine because I am so interested in the subtle differences across the Atlantic America and England are so similar buy at first the subtle differences make it so different. In this magazine I went with the old fashioned include other stories and tiny text. One difference between the UK and American versions is the size, the American version being stubby making the photos a bit smaller.

    This also reminded me how much I hate tiny faces, I cant do them they are the bane of my existence. The idea was to compare to the first weeks magazine the week so I can see If it's any better, it's defiantly better on the time aspect this one took about a seventh of the time.


    After comparing the first week and the latest week I have realised that I have stopped being so precious, that's a good thing but I have been doing it to much I need to take much more time in the future and attempt to hide my strokes, make it more realistic kind of like Paul Cadden. I need to make more time.


Obvious stroke, I used to admire people who didn't care and let it show, now I prefer my old style.




No comments:

Post a Comment