-->

Saturday 23 February 2013

The Year


 Vol. 33
28th - January - 2012
Scouting
    First off this guy has a horrible beard, all people with neck beards are annoying (present company excluded) anyway they shouldn't be on magazines because the beard does horrible things to the shape of faces making them horibly difficult to draw. Excuses aside this was a really difficult magazine to draw for whatever reason.

    My mum is the leader of a cub troop or the deputy leader? I don't really know anything about it but a perk of the job being a free subscription to Scouting. . . oh joy as a result it was bound to happen as I don't think there are 52 magazines with decent enough covers.

    I have noticed I have a problem, you may have seen it developing over the previous weeks as soon as I have finished the face I instantly get bored and it's getting worse, on the upside I am getting better at quickly doing backgrounds and clothes, but I suspect I will have to get used to it.


Look at those wide eyes, literally wide apart this guy just looks really ugly.


Yeah, not the best magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment