-->

Sunday 24 February 2013

The Year


 Vol. 34
4th - February - 2012
Sky at Night
    This one is really obvious you can clearly see how I got very bored aster the face turns out just doing black when you only have a B pencil is a bit tricky, apparently I am really good at 'craggy old faces' and this magazine is pretty good but as usual the more I look at this the more I pick out mistakes.

    shading all round could have been darker the shape on the right side is wrong, I think the shadow behind the text and the black background would have really helped this one, if only I had a fill function. I am told this is one of the ones that is better than I say it is but I will leave others to be the judge.


You can see how I struggled with the hair, once again I think having a background in would have made it easier to deal with the problem being defining the hairline. I think it's easier to see on a backlit screen.


obligatory . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment